Boyd Mountain Christmas Tree Farm
Dear Friends and Family,
The autumn leaves have fallen and Christmas is fast approaching. We have been working hard and eagerly anticipate your visit to the Farm to select your perfect Fraser Fir Christmas tree. Opening Day is Friday, November 16th and we will be open daily from 9am-5pm through December 23rd. Our hospitality tent, a little larger this year, is heated and stocked with refreshments for your enjoyment. Hot apple cider, hot chocolate, Boyd Mountain Blend roasted coffee, spring water and holiday cookies will be waiting for you. There are also gift items available in the tent including sweatshirts for children and adults, toboggans, tree skirts, wreath hangers, tree ornaments, insulated stainless steel waterbottles with Boyd Mountain picture and logo on them, homemade Cold Mountain Toffee and our popular watering spouts that allow you to keep your tree fresh with ease and no mess.
The Amazing Answer Stand
Many of our repeat customers use The Answer Stand tree stand and others come specifically to purchase one. The Answer Stand is the easiest, safest and quickest way to put up your tree. Our special tapered drilling equipment creates a hole in the base your tree that is compatible with the metal spike on the Answer Stand. The tree can be placed on the stand in a minute by anyone and remains nice and straight throughout the Christmas season. The bowl on the stand holds one gallon of water to help you keep your perfect tree fresh. The Medium stand is recommended for 5′-7′ trees, Large for 7′-9′ trees and the Super stand can accommodate up to a 12′ tree. All the stands feature removable rebar legs for simple storage. Ask any Farm employee for a demonstration of this great stand and remember to be certain to have your tree drilled if you already use The Answer Stand.
The Amazing Answer Stand
Fresh wreaths are being made daily at the Farm in a variety of sizes. Special orders can be requested with a few day’s notice. The wreaths are made by hand with fresh Fraser Fir branches on rings from 6 inches to 36 inches. Also being created by employees of the Farm are mailbox wreaths, swags, centerpieces, roping and garland. These items add wonderful charm and scent to any home during the Holidays and are also very thoughtful gift items that can be delivered early and don’t require wrapping! That is a bonus in my book. We will be making the wreaths throughout the season to provide you with the freshest product possible.
Fresh Fresh Wreaths Being Made
Things to Remember
• Our Farm is conveniently located within minutes of major highways including Interstate 40. There is paved access to our parking area.
• Parking attendants will be on duty to assist you and guide you to the tent and field areas.
• Parking for persons with disabilities and assistance to the Christmas tree fields is available.
• Restrooms for our guests are located in the parking area.
• We are animal lovers and many of you know our Jack Russell terriers, Dixie and Cody. However, to ensure the safety and pleasure of all of our guests, pets will need to remain with your vehicle in the parking area.
• The trees that are available for sale this season will have a price tag on them. Those that are not priced are being reserved for another year.
• We accept cash or personal check with identification. New for 2012, we will also be accepting MasterCard and Visa.
• We are so excited that we will be visiting with you soon and are eager to make your excursion to select the perfect Christmas tree the best one ever!